Friday, October 15, 2010

Introducing New Forum feature - Rich Text Formatting


Dear PCAV friends,

I am proudly introducing new forum feature - Rich Text formatting. Finally, you can change the text color, see all available emoticons etc.  The only feature I am missing is "embed media" (at least pictures) feature.

 

I think this feature does not need more comments. Maybe only that it is (unfortunately) not working under Chromium based web-browsers (Google Chrome, SRWare Iron, Comodo Dragon etc.), Opera and Safari.

For a comparison, I am also including "Plain Text" screenshot. As you can see, previously there were not many possibilities how to format your text.



I hope you will enjoy this feature as I do. Thank you Forum Admins!

visit PCA Support Forums at http://www.cloudantivirus.com/forum/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment